The Children’s Choir at the Mae Collard School of Music is a fun and supportive space for children to sing together. Through weekly sessions, students will develop confidence and performance skills while singing songs they love. They will have the chance to meet new friends and enjoy a sense of community and acceptance.
The sessions focus on singing together and we:
- Learn the joy of singing in harmony
- Learn how to sing as a group
- Learn more about how the voice works
- Sing a range of musical theatre and pop songs with positive messages and lyrics
- Develop performance confidence
- Nurture and develop friendships and connections
‘You care about the students...you are incredibly knowledgeable and put their health and strength of their voice first.'